Volunteer virtually be researching, finding, designing, and creating social media posts, videos, recipes, and resource handouts to help families maximum the ingredients commonly found in food pantry relief boxes. Volunteers will be assigned a product or scenario and asked to create resources and information that can be shared virtually with local food pantries to share with the clients. REQUIREMENTS:
- Access to Internet & Email
- Attend some virtual meetings via zoom or call in
- Researchers: Research and identify tips and tricks, recipes, and videos related to a product
- Designer: Design informational handouts, recipe books, or social media posts
- Chefs: Make DIY videos using similar products
- Community Outreach: Work with a local pantry or service provide on getting the right products for research and getting the resources to them.